Constipation (Hardening of stools)
Constipation is a health ailment that causes disturbance in the digestive tract. It is a condition in which bowel movements are not appropriate. And the consequence is that it gives rise to toxins that get mixed with the blood and are carried to all parts of the body.
Constipation Home Remedies
- Generally all fruits, except banana and jack fruit, are beneficial in the treatment of constipation. So be away from banana and jack fruit during constipation. But still you can eat one to two ripe bananas to add bulk to your stools.
- You would have heard this saying, “An Apple keeps a doctor away.” Yes, apple is very effective remedy for constipation. Eat apples, along with the skin (peel), daily.
- Bael fruit works wonders in treating constipation. Consume the fruit everyday for about 2-3 months.
- Spinach is a perfect vegetable oriented home remedy for constipation. The best is to eat it raw or else you can go in for 100 ml spinach juice mixed with an equal quantity of water and drink it twice in a day.
- In addition to your regular water intake, have atleast three to four glasses of warm water with honey added to it.